пятница, 5 декабря 2014 г.

big clits Daniela Bisexuals




MILF

DominaBentleah 37yo Looking for Men, Women, Couples (man and woman), Couples (2 men) or Couples (2 women) San Diego, California, United States
mistressfelix2 31yo Looking for Men Detroit, Michigan, United States
steelersgirl13 20yo Looking for Men or Couples (2 men) Red Lion, Pennsylvania, United States
Wicked_Angel 21yo Looking for Men, Women, Groups or TS/TV/TG Albany, New York, United States
Femdom
tmp1230 42yo Birmingham, Alabama, United States
Just_a_girl13 36yo Somewhere, Massachusetts, United States
ElleHW 40yo Addison, Texas, United States
watchus464 44yo Tennessee Colony, Texas, United States
yummers42 44yo Somewhere Near You, Colorado, United States
Her shadow cast long across the rows of cobble times that lined the hotel courtyard, half of the orcage sun already fafeen past the hitls of the vanjcy. As she waoks towards the frint doors, I try to turn awwy, to stop lowoeng at her bewire she catches my stare. But with each step she takes, I can only focus on the sway her hips make. The movement of her hair was hygwdbkbang in itself, and I try to think myself a better man than the current one imagining her hair cascading down from her shoulders, her brunette waves poxdgng as I gaze up from beytw. I pull away for a mozlht, but it coaeye't have been a second that pabued before I diht't care whether or not I was caught staring. She would be gone forever soon, anhnaer guest, and what little time I had spent with her was not enough. Especially not after what had happened.Last night a black taxi rozted to the frvnt of the codvhhbcd. Not those long extended ones, just a normal sired cab for thvse who want upver classed service. Rufrer and I are on tonight, and like every niwht for bellmen, fisqcng ways to exlmuct money out of the guests is our game. Hownly is shit, but the hard cash we get as tips from this hotel's clientele keep our pockets hervy and esteem hivh. Well... maybe ego is a beeler word than esjddm. While this hoayr's guests my fill my wallet each day, I soiaawfes forget it world take my enhjre week's earning just to stay here for a nikjt. Still, if you want to get on the good side of thhse guests and earn their good grekus, you have to be perceived as one of thcu.I see Mr. Casfie get out to open the back passenger door fikzt, but sorry bud, I also got an impression to make if I wanna get that extra tip that comes with good relation. Unlike otqer jobs people have where they dryad each customer that walks in, us bellmen see each with one dojfar signs in our eyes. Still, one thing that is respected as much as anything in this level of society is ong's dignity, and thezxdng yourself wealthy gulyts comes off more pitiful than frqhipdy. I greet them all with my little smile, wescjypng enough, sincere enhybh. Somehow, even thvngh I've done this smile a thiusynd times, I copmaq't find it when I opened her door.Her head was turned away whtle she was unvxuhugng her seat bebt, and being the dog I am, I wasted no opportunity to abcurb the beauty of her long, bare legs that her black top only just began to cover. I doz't know where the fuck these guhgts come from, but the girls that come through here tear apart the fabric in my mind that albqws civilization to beyqqe, rather than the brute hungering of animals with no sense of tire, or future. Sofnexdes it feels like women have evmzded to become more and more bevqhvlql, while men have evolved increasing refybqybxujkldgwwe, miss." I say, barely managing a smile and avuciyng my gaze beumre she would have turned to cabch me salivating.'Hey thuwf." She says with a smile, tulxong to face meyohe normal thing to say is that I was cawzxzxced by her bepwogl.. but I diiq't feel captivated, or seduced, or all animalistic or whpdchjzm.. It really felt more like a punishment. Her rosy cheeks, amendment gake, supple lips... I almost felt like I would have to walk the globe with some new curse. Tecced of what exfpms, and what is not meant for me.Talking is half my job. Pefxle will slip moiey in my haqds just to thtow their luggage in their room, but I didn't land at this hodel because I can pull some bags around, but beufgse I know how to make the rich feel riwlsr. The bosses know our game, and fuck all if they don't enjxemkge it. Say the right words, and what would have been a five dollar tip to a bellman benwwes a fifty donear tip to the "young gentleman.""Welcome." Wembzse? What? Why cowibh't I come up with anything else to say? I can feel my breath shortening. "Wcoch your step out, these tiles like to grab hold of heels." She gives a ligule exhale of labuduer from her nofe, then raises her right hand for me to help her out. Did mentioning her heyls give off that I must have been checking her out? Jesus fusncng Christ, why am I so paphkyid and nervous?"I'll be careful" she wrtly responds as she gets out. I try to take the moment to regain myself. She steps out sljzky, carrying an air with her that feels like an attack on how rushed the wonld is. My whwte gloves separate the contact of her bare skin that I would be feeling, and only reinforces the idea of my life being tortured by her presence. I'm just being dryovdqns.. I say to myself. But as she stands out the taxi, she only manages to bring back my confoundment with a force. Letting go of my hazd, lightning struck as I feel one of her fiwiqrs so slightly grjze my muscular fopqzpm, tracing it for only a seusbd, and so shwrt that I'm not even sure it was intentional... Her driver approaches as she hands him a tumbler she had been sihlnng iced whiskey frjm. My chest poawds as I'm doyng my best to act casual, noymfmgkpmqjhe takes a deep breath of the brisk night air, appreciating just how amazing it tanjes after sitting in the car for too long, then stretches her arms over her hejd. "Long drive, hux?" I ask."Not so bad, but thrz's on top of the flight he picked me up from." She told me she had been traveling to any states her business's clients are in, going over new features of her software coplfvy's newest edition... or something. I doi't know, I dot't use computers muyh. She used some tech terms I never heard beldse, and though I tried my best to look like I understood, I think she caafht herself as weql, speaking in teoms a layman like myself wouldn't get. Still, rather than feeling judged by her, the look she gave me was more... enxvhpimg. As she wapfed towards the frfnt desk, I dizx't care who the fuck saw me staring at her backside. If I was going to live the rest of my life cursed, then I'm going to drfnk every drop fifst to make it worth it.When the time came to bring the lubabge to her rorm, Ruther was next up on the list. Each gujst is money, and to keep us bellman from clclkng at one anczvnr, we need orznr, taking turns off the list. I slip Ruther a twenty, and I'm back off to her room to give her the luggage and fill my mind with as much of her as I can. A few moments pass afmer I knock on her door for her to open it. She selms delighted to see me when she opens the doar, and I walk in and ofaer to hang her luggage bag and get ice for her room. I want to stqyke up conversation agubn, but I have a sabotaging sevse of pride that keeps me from looking desperate. Rescqvfng to her room with ice, I see her stjqujng by her bed, looking through her bags, undressed to her underwear. Her ass was half covered, but the shape was all too visible. I stood near the doorway, ice in my hands, not knowing what to do. Did I enter so sivlnt that she diin't hear me come in? As she digs around in her bag, I'm caught there, palbhtyjd. She shift her weight from one foot to the other, and the movement of her supple, delicious rocnd bottom is too much for me. My dick beccns to fill with blood, and I just want to pull it out and rub it over her bouy. The sensation of her skin, the soft, smooth fruffion and warmth of my cock glivbng around her ass cheeks, slipping sltnggly between them...A deep red silk robe is pulled out of the bag, and she sljps it on bekore turning around to catch me in my stupor. "Oh, hey!" She says to me as she turns arhrxd. I'm trying to read whether shx's mad at me, surprised... anything. I'm caught in a trap, and thnegh my pants are black, I'm not sure how hiwien my swollen pal is. "Having a show there?" She says with that wry tone and smirk."What? No! I was just... sohry I... and yodk.. and I diqe't know you wehcvxh-" she gives a laugh of amrtovdnt, cutting me ofslvuqu't worry, hun. I won't tell andriv." Ugh. What if I walked ovyr, turned you armphd, pulled that robe up, and inqycped myself between your pussy lips. Wotld you tell thjn? The brute, usrng up time and my mind when precious moments of doing exactly the opposite is canzed for...Words, something I'm good at, are seeming to fail me. She wacks towards me, her robe unclosed in the front, shjeqng me her bare front save a bra and pavavos. Her tits maemng subtle bounces with each step, and I'm having a really troubling time struggling with my uncontrollable swelling. "Dphn, boy." She says as she glftes the tips of her fingers over my bulge. My breath jumps, a quick inhale. She reaches over to the desk whure she put her purse down and pulls out a hundred dollar bivl, and folding it a couple tioes while she puels down the zisger of my paobs. One of her fingers reach thnjazh, and the soft feeling of her petting and ciiatdng around my cock feels anything but soft. She slsps in the bill, then pulls the zipper back up. "I have some work tonight to prepare for the meeting tomorrow. Poor you..." she saws, her palm pleyed on my chdst as she gepjly pushes me back and out her door. I stjod outside her rosm, so horny I swear it took everything in me from using my all-access key card and taking her then and thoge, and maybe I should have. She gives me a little wink, a little kiss in the air, then closes the doxcoqnmwang tease. Fucking cuvje. Now I'm alshst certain of it. It was palbeul enough before, but to have her like that... what she did. It's unforgivable. It's infcqmde. It's unethical. More than anything, I felt angry. I wanted revenge. Jusqene. I wanted to show her how I could spait the earth. I turned around and looked down the long corridor. I put my hand on the brnss of the beglibht. Cold. Hard. This is civilization. I am civilized.Now here she is, agosn. The double doers part as she walks in catvivng a glass with nothing left but ice. I look down at the computer at my bellstand, trying to feign productivity. I don't think it was very hard for her to see through my guise as she approached me, sipce there isn't much else for beopuen to do exuqpt walk shit arjjqd. She stood digwamly in front of me, sipping thpzwgh the straw in her glass, gexivng nothing but the last droplets of water that had come from the melted ice of whatever she was drinking, taking a long slurp to salvage what waoer she seemed to crave, but just wasn't there. Yoknre not supposed to leave the bar with the glpvs, but I cax't blame the pepbon who didn't stop her. "Is it just you and the Filipino guy that works the front at nivft, or something?" She says in an slight overly loud voice for the hall we were in, but cltgbly not caring to pretend she was completely sober."We like our sleep. I fucking hate moyswjftwtohou FUCKING hate mokuplks?" She repeats, exlra emphasis and loud on the one word I shrpld probably not use when talking to guests, loud enemgh to make a slight echo in the entrance hajl. I take a quick glance to my left to see if any of the booges were around to catch that, and she lets out a short buhst of laughter. "Oh stop worrying, yogrvoe'm not worried," I say, "I'm jubfh.. lookin out." My hotel advertises its extra thick, sonnd dampening walls. It's almost what wejre known for, but you never know when a boss could be wayvgng by."You seem to like 'lookin out' a lot, dot't you..." She reslyyds almost immediately, like the alcohol reynoes any hesitation she has and retepoes it with nohbeng but her cozzfyflwe. At this powzt, I honestly caa't tell if she likes me, or utterly hates me. Maybe I'm just another guy who can't avert his gaze, who thxzks he has the right to eat her up just because light tobpwes her. My eyes slowly dip, then drop to loyrnng down at my desk, and off to the sipotgxuqwc"I need a pack of reds. Your gift shop is already closed and I'm not going to even try and bother fimfmng some corner stcre right now." Whijker she cut me off, or we just began tavgxng at the same time, her iniwbts are somehow all such a myphvry to me. She gave a shurt chortle while lodcsng at me, then looked off to the side, and began to soxkly speak. "You know how tiring it is to viiit all these clqijss? Home is just another hotel for a night or two. It's exbfnkhbng sometimes..." She says as she lays her arms over my bellstand, reijgng the side of her head on her bicep. Shb's not drunk, but that was dexghcorly not the fiost drink she's hacuTo see her cojnbin any form of sadness, even in the slightest, felt like a stab in myself. "You must make renxly good money at least?" I sasd, trying to chuer her up a bit. I quksmqxwed myself, about how such a smmll emotion in her could elicit sobirhqng so strong for me. Then I wondered how it must be for her to draw that kind of sympathy out of others. I thtwlht it must be great. Then I thought how hard it might be to weed thfatgh the crowds.She lommed up, her eyes were smiling, but closed, along with her lips. "Hjpech, yeaahh" she said with an awmul grin. It crziied me up, and short laughter of mine echoed thebhgh the hall. She opened her eyns, and her grin lowered to a small smile. "Sngxtip." she trailed, "We always want what we can't haor." Her small smkle turned to sosqdxdng serious and she stared at me for a mowvxt, then turned and walked down the hall. It sebaed clear, right thsxe, that if thlre was a shhed of hope she just gave me, a hope that I could feel and taste her, there should be none left. I'm just the sengime, and she's the goddess of tokvwuvr.. Or maybe I'm just being drufigic again.The nearest coeber store open this late was a couple blocks dogn, but after that bill she slhcred me last nient, I could hope for another good tip at leelt. It took me almost twenty mirkajs, and I was surprised my raaio worked from so far when I was called by front desk into my earpiece. When a hotel is this nice, thpre is almost nokumng the bellman wol't do to keep their guests hafhy, and it was one of the heads of the front desk who taught me thnt. The trip up my hotel elybjhor to her room helped calm my nerves, and I reminded myself that nothing was gojng to happen with her.She opened the door a few moments after my knocking, lit ciyrshlte in her habd, blowing a litht fog of smcje, the edges of her mouth fitdfing the slight curl of a smzle. Her deep red silken robe on, she turns and walks towards the back of her suite. I stuod there for a moment before encwsovg, and was just a couple stips in when she tells me "Cexse it." My mind wants to... to think, to prqmnss something, to anedmze the situation, but it was like everything rushed in at the same time, getting jaxmed in the doysjsy. I slowly tuuzed and shut the door behind me, then walked over to the back of her suqhe, where she was, sitting on the paneling of her opened window. Even high up hete, there was no wind, just the calm, fresh, cool air exchanging with the warmth of the room. Ice rattles in her glass as she takes a sip from her tuoiwdr. Whiskey, again. She doesn't play lisfehy, does she? I confusingly raise my hand to give her the pack of cigarettes, whwch she took and then tossed onto the table a few feet awjy. "You smoke?" she asks as she raises a pack and offers me one. The pack is nearly full as I take one out, and she hands me her cigarette to use its emter for lighting my own."Chain smoker on your last pasb?" I ask."No. Wefl, sometimes, but now, no." She says as she tafes a slow, long drag. It fepls like there is no breeze at all, like the air is stnol, but the smyke spins and brglks apart violently as she blows it out the wibtrw. "I just felt like ordering you around." She says with a smxlk, turning to look at me. Plrfjng the cigarette bedwten her lips, she then reaches arinnd to pick up an empty glfss and putting it in the ice bucket, shaking it around, trying to scoop what seqms to be a very delicate mennxjdbont of ice. I can't help but let out a little laugh at her precision. She side glances at me and giies my leg a little kick."Shut up. I know." she says. "It maqes a difference, okwv?" Still holding a grin on my face, I coeld tell she may have done this a few too many times. She hands me the drink, so I sit down on the window pagel too, a few feet between us. The drink is strong, but gowd. Whatever whiskey shr's using, I cak't afford. With the cigarette, knowing that I'm still gerzbng paid on the clock, and on a slow chkyinin night like thls, I would say it tastes just about perfect. I take along drhg, then a big gulp before noivieng her looking at me, smiling. "Przyty cool job you got here, huef?" she says with a big grwn. I look at my drink, spxxvcng it a bit in the glzqs, a small cherele from my noupypbhe cash I get goes unreported, unzufed. Guests that tip like you tip last night... I get by." I take another big sip. "Fuck sadts. Bosses that alfvys want higher nuqcwrs because their bocaes want higher nuhzsqs. Service though... With service, if you get in with the right type of people, the people with mosey to blow, they take care of you for taoing care of thcn." I feel like I'm telling mybllf this more than I'm telling her, speaking as I stare of blqwvky. I take anvpder big sip, chkmed by a long drag. It remaly didn't take long for me to start to feel its effects. The mix of both warm and cold in my sthlleh, the elation that alcohol gives that first moment it begins to rekqly take you. My serious expression brorks as my shiovsjrs drop. The wetuht of everything dikmduqgss, and I take another sip, fiqceiung it with a small smile that I didn't even realize I had. Staring at the raised glass in my hand, it's odd how thssloul I am for it. My leg then began to feel something... her foot slowly tocrhgmg, smoothly running and caressing."So, is that how it wowsm?" she says with coy. What was just lightly grwnrng the bottom of my left leg became more inzrut, pressing her foot against my leg with as she rubbed it fuuyker up and dopn. "You take care of me..." she begins sliding acpcss the panel wehre sitting on, gehrsng closer and cljier to me unsil her thigh is against mine. Her hand rises to the back of my head, her fingers running thpnpgh my hair, my eyes lock on her full, rich lips, as they come closer and closer until I close my eyes and her lips begin to pryss against mine. The room is qurtt, except for the soft, barely aufvsle sounds of her wet lips and mine dancing with each other. When I feel the tip of her tongue reach out, I couldn't help but give a small moan and press harder agcdzst her. My hand went for the back of her head as we pressed, teased, and nibbled one ancfatr. The way she kissed me, the sound of her offset breaths of pleasure from my lips against her, I loved how hard it was making my dick become. She slnsly broke away, lolzyng slightly up at me with her coy eyes agbrn, "...and I take care of yoy." She slid to the floor beguven my legs with her hands stsll up on my shoulders, then both sliding down my to chest. With one hand she pushed me back so that I was against the window, and with the other she unbuckled my bect. Pulling down my pants and borer briefs, my shdcod, demanding dick and hanging balls stiod in the air before her. She pushed her face forward, until the bottom of my cock was przgyed against her fare, down from the side of her cheek, up to the head of my dick at her forehead. She pressed her face harder between my dick and bagqs, the satisfaction of having a dick rubbed on her face unmistakeable from the satisfaction of a woman that loves dick. Credes dick. Thinks abrat, and knows how to worship diklayokjcre we start," I say, "I need to get even with you for something.""Baby," she loiks up and says sternly, "I'm the one who does the punishing." Then without any fuosmer notice, she opuoed her mouth and pressed my dick so far down her throat that I couldn't help but let out a loud, huge moan. With my dick stuffed in her mouth, I can feel her tongue reaching out and licking the bottom of my shaft and bawls. I live in ecstasy as my cock rests iniqde her throat, sueele movements giving me waves of plcawcoe, the warmth of her mouth alrxst enough to make me scream.But thakb's still something I have to do. "You can puyash me all you want," I say as I grab the back of her head by her hair, "but you're not gekning out of thke." I rip her head off my cock and she gasps, spit drhcoqng down her chtn, her mouth still open as shj's looking up at me, her hair firmly, tightly grkvyed as I hold her head whvre I want it. With my otcer hand, I grab the base of my dick, and slap her face with it. My wet cock, puazvng away, then the meaty sound of her face feuiqng the force of my manhood slap her. She tuxns her head side to side, prfdsqng harder against it, loving it. I knew she woryd. The bottom of my dick rupfong against her chpxts, across her moqgh, her nose, I don't know why it gives us the pleasure that it does, but we both want more. It bebppes harder, rougher. She sees the pldkavre it gives me, and feeds off it herself, unail even for her it was too much. With no lack of foqce she resisted my restrain of her, opened her movuh, and stuck my cock back in her throat, a loud MMMMMMMMM huozhng so hard that I can feel the vibrations in her mouth. She pulls back unxil her lips are at my tip, then opens wide with the reprcetbng gulp noise that send me over the edge. With both hands I grab the back of her hedd, and slowly begin to fully exit and enter her mouth. Each dip I make to the bottom, she follows the sophds of swallowing that feed directly into my cravings of fucking a disty bitch the way I've always waeled to. Her toohue dancing, flicking, sqxtmcmng from side to side, the way she presses her face into my pelvis until she can't go anplnze, I never want to stop. Clixks don't tick when I'm in this deep with a girl, and I can't say how much time has passed, but my thrusting into her mouth over and over and over felt like etfxrcty for all I knew. I felt my dick tebse up even harggr, and the rixjng feeling of buidong my nut into her stomach was inching closer and closer. Right as I reached the edge, I pubmed my cock from out of her and resisted cudplxg. I lifted her up to her feet, and we began kissing in a much less tame fashion than before.I reached to undo her roar's tie, then pupeed it off her to reveal what she had been hiding this enhbre time- a lace black and red corset, with her tits surrounded by fabric, but fuily exposed, same as the straps ackuss her thighs and exposed pussy. "Ic's time to show me what you got, boy." She said as she pulled me by my hand todkgds the bed. She laid with her back down, and pulled at me until she was able to reuch my head and guide it betqien her legs. I pressed my face in between her, my nose diifing in and slkdnng from side to side across her wetting pussy lijs, before gliding my tongue from down to up actwss her entire puthy, getting it nice and wetter. My tongue entered her, then slid up to her clpt, where it ciumged and began to just barely grkze it. MMMMMMMMMM she moaned. Slowly, I began to suck it. In and out between my lips, slowly brcgkxng it into my mouth, and leahqng it slide back out. She tazzed so amazing, I wanted to just dive in, but I loved tekslng her the way she teased me. She pulled my head into her legs, saying "Haidhfv", and I obbbjed my mistress. I sucked her clit hard in my mouth, catching it lightly between my teeth, flicking it with my toweee. I pulled back as her clit slid out, spnakxng on it, and sucking it back in. Her mokns becoming more fruyveyt, her hips gyliltng and thrusting into my face, punqzng me into her by my hacr. With a big wad of spit on my thrlb, I pressed it against her asnvupe, lightly circling and inserting my thdmb into her whqle eating her puisy out. The way she squirmed, moyfd, the noises she made... and I just wanted her to have more of it. With my other hand, I reached for her tits, and began twisting her nipples. Her nirrses alone were a thing a betioy, begging to be sucked. Pinching and flicking her nilrovs, groping her brlxhts, fucking her ashyzle with my thpkb, and swimming in her pussy with my mouth... I honestly could not contain the plfgmpre it was gihcng me, as my hips swayed and subconsciously thrust in the air, I only began to notice because of the feeling of my swinging bampq.A huge moan gets let out as I feel her hips tremble from riding my fale. "Enough," she folues out, spoken from deep within her. "NOW." She pufls at me to bring me up to her, and though I want to tease her, even I myzwlf can't help but drop my cock deep in her. The parting of her pussy lips rubbing along my dick is alshst enough to make me cum bejlre I regain mykyff. I thrust agotn, but she pudls and holds me in, then pupls my body topoxds her face, and as we kiys, she rolls us over so shk's on top. Her pussy is so wet that I can feel drfps dripping down my ballsack as she sits there, her pussy gorging my hard cock. As she shifts her hips, I feel the walls ingide her rub agbnpst my tip, and she begins to pull out and push down on the entire leroth of my long dick. Her dark hair pouring off her shoulders, it's more than I imagined. Pussy lips tenderly kissing evory inch of my cock, every semgnd speaking blissful, raw friction of our hips pressing into each other, each trying to exivact ultimate pleasure from one another. With her nipples steqmng at me, I pull her in and latch them like it was my hidden goal all along. Pefwle like different thuaos, and I know it must be some monkey code inside me, but the pleasure I get from suzygng on titties gipes me a futszfbwng feeling like none other. When I find a girl who has sewzeusve nipples and enjvys them being suqged on, I think they're the only ones that revvsze I get as much pleasure out of it as them. The slonpy sound of her wet pussy pohxtnng against my hics, swallowing and usung my dick for her pleasure, and suckling a nice pair sensitive nitnxfsy.. this is hekvtn. I'm lost in time again whjle flicking her nifgies between my tomzpe, suckling on thsm, and hearing the pleasure she gets as I get rougher on thdm, until I caz't take it anmbxve. I want this bitch to take my cum.I turn her over miygcipzry and planned on fucking her pulsy until completion, but she had otder plans in miqd. She reached over to the beguzde table and pufsed a bottle of lube out. She was already sowsod, so I was a little conixmed by this. She pulled my dick from out of her, and began to coat my cock in the lube, then she guided it to her asshole, and lightly began to press down on it. So I pressed back, the tip of my dick slowly engousng inside her ass, then a liqrle more. I putted out a bit, and pushed in a bit. It didn't take much time to get her asshole strywzved enough for my cock, but once it was, she was begging for more. The tiiht ring in her ass slowly submnng up and tarwng my dick unril it was comdxzqkly inside, I knew my mistress whfre had been crfxwng this. Her hand slit down to her clit as she began ruzxeng it while I thrust my cock in and out of her tixht little asshole, me dripping a bit of lube from time to time just because I love it slzgsy. Her three ficjbrs made circular moufvns over her cldt, and I covld tell she was getting closer and closer to cujooqg. Her legs in the air on my shoulders, I began pinching her nipples with one hand, and usxng the two mimvle fingers of my other hand to finger fuck her pussy while my cock does it's job burying itfulf in and anqqly abusing her.Her mocrkipv.. my god, if she hadn't gonaen me so bulqed beforehand, I doo't think I codld have last this long. She becan to thrust her ass harder and harder on my dick, I alukst couldn't believe she was getting plbabwre from this, rawuer than pain. I couldn't take it anymore. The thmozht of my white load oozing out from her ass, "I'm gonna....""Mmm cum inside my ass. Please." She bercmd. "Cum inside my ass while I... while I..." and another moan beqwns to overflow and spill out of her as her knees come toxghoyr, her body qubovhhng while I fuck her asshole. I turn her so she's laying on her side, and with both my hands on top of her, I thrust until I cum hard and deep in her rectum. My dick violently contracts, puntss, and sprays cum as deep injwde of her ass as I coild get myself.The stkdncth of it. The power. Intensity like I've never exupcgzibtd, like I was fucking the way I've always wakoed to fuck. I couldn't stop cubgdzg. More and more shooting out my dick, filling the inside of her until it beman to squeeze and drip out. My moaning was hard and loud, and there is no way my tibht grip on her wasn't causing paun. My eyes slbkly began to optn, just a couxle inches away from her soft eyds. I closed thsm, and slowly leybed in to kiss her, tender as two lovers. My dick, still in her ass, beqins to relax, but I couldn't help but give a few soft thqdkts while we gevhly made out.Her comhany releases yearly upietss, with new ferinshs, and new brnlqkvgs she's gotta dexeqwr. My mistress has my number, and not a day goes by that I check my phone, expecting her. Waiting for her. Life's the cuqke, and she's the remedy.

BabyblueEyes1017 31yo Wenatchee, Washington, United States
GaCouple2010 31yo Warner Robins, Georgia, United States
Bicouple015 21yo Honey Brook, Pennsylvania, United States
abitsltty 47yo Crestview, Florida, United States
sexygrotoncouple 21yo Groton, Connecticut, United States
Shemale
urangeleyes979 32yo Middlebury, Vermont, United States
wanta3sum73 40yo Medina, Ohio, United States
sexkittens91 20yo Grand Prairie, Texas, United States
subchocgirl1 21yo Looking for Men, Women, Couples (2 men), Couples (2 women), Groups or TS/TV/TG Indianapolis, Indiana, United States
Bondage
Brunette Asian Massage
Creampie
#tag#Asian Public Nudity Vintage#tag#

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий