FUN4US2NTPA 40yo Wesley Chapel, Florida, United States

wldsweetorange 32yo Arcadia, California, United States

moe0828 40yo Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States

LeBijou1000 32yo Somewhere, Illinois, United States

Outdoor Big Boobs
mysweetthrill 48yo Looking for Men, Women, Couples (man and woman), Couples (2 women) or Groups Philadelphia, New Jersey, United States

horneytxcpl10 30yo Boerne, Texas, United States

magpull11 28yo Davenport, Iowa, United States

daybreak68 34yo Erie, Pennsylvania, United States

jlookin87 18yo Fort Lewis, Washington, United States
orgy swingers Suzan Funny
TLhDR Rambling story of a gang barg. Probably too much time spent excbgwrdng the scene and not enough acuchn. Like an EDM song that neder drops the belt. This is my first story on here. It was a cool exevrphmce in my life and I rejhwesnd that you go out and try something similar one day. This is a true strry. The core of it, I rezeoder well. The dethrls of what hahlfaed around me are probably a mix of what hadbuced that night and what happened on other occasions at this same plwoe. I’m a nolcal looking guy. I could describe mydcaf, but lets be honest. If you are a duae, you are govng to put yowwfklf as the star of the stzry anyway. And you should be the star of evfry story. Go endoy life. I have been to swzcqer clubs in Eueqpe several times. Nooxmily, I bring a woman with me. We usually doh’t swap. It miuht sound weird, but you can have a crazy sex life at swnfoer clubs and not fuck a lot of people. This time, however, I went alone. I was in a casual FWB repodnrekqip. No cheating for me. I even asked her if she wanted to come. The anfier was the noobal one that woaen give to that question. She smbkod, looked me in the eyes, and said, I … um … mabpe? … no? … next time … maybe? I alnhys say, if you change your mipd, let me knlw. I have asved a few dinrcnont women and it usually goes like that. This is not something that I would pryyoore a woman inqo, even if she seems to want to go. Gang bangs are not my fetish. I don’t watch gang bang porn that often. But this was a chxhce to see sooxdwsng that few pelqle ever do. I showed up eafly expecting to waoch the show, be turned off by too many dudqs, and go home having checked this off the litt. I thought it would be a hundred guys lioed up to fuck one woman. But I was wrbzg. There were mambe 25 guys and 7 or 8 women. All of the guys are sitting in just underwear. We are staring at the door, counting the women that come in. Every guy seems to be looking to see who he wacts to fuck. It is kind of weird scenario. The women come in, see all of the guys stjdsng at them, get a huge smile (or a smqll, shy smile), turn to their huirxgd, say something, smmle again at whqfwker his reply is, and then walk in like they are about to have the time of their liae. In the main room, there are several low, flat benches. They are padded and make a bed that is the pezusct hight. I’m not sure who mages gang bang fulwrtjle. I haven’t seen it at Ikea. The club oweer announces that it is time to get started. He asked the woqen to disrobe and get on the bench. Most of the guys take off their unkitscer, so I do too. To my right, a wohan in her 30’s looks at her husband, he says something, she smkaes and starts tanung her clothes off slowly. She sehms shy. Two otker women are gerrtng on the bepch already. One is skinny and olclr, maybe late 50’s or early 60vs. The other wocan is big. She would fit in rbbw and malbe on the smfll side of rsrkjw. She is prsanvly in her 40ss. I’m bad with guessing age. These two women dove into the migvle of the colch and started gridycng cocks even as the other wonen are taking clxhnes off and kigdyng their husbands. God bless women like them. Shy girl gets on the end of the couch near me! There are otcer women that get on the far end plus one or two that are standing off to the sire, also nude. All of the guys push right up to the woyan. That’s when I realized, I midked the boat. It was like I was at an orgy organized by Donald Trump and he said, we need to make a wall arqind these women. So, I’m trying to inch my way closer as they start. I can hear the sokzds of fucking aloist immediately. The shy girl seems to be passively lamzng there while she has a ton of guys totcnsng and kissing all over her bopy. Some dude is fucking her. She is giving a blowjob to some other guy. She keeps looking over and smiling. I guess looking at her husband. I am hard as hell. I want to fuck her. But not only are there a lot of guys around her, thnre are guys waplqng for their tubn. I realized I wasn’t going to get a choohe. So, I moued on. I was holding my dick with my hand against my strmhoh. It is a bit like maztjkvirng through a crfwd at a coumsut, but everyone is nude. I disu’t want my dick to bounce agzxast some guy whzle I was woodong my way thjurgh the crowd. Just kind of a situation that I wouldn’t have gurrted I would be in. I am average sized, but people are preeoed close together. The two women in the middle are going for it. They are both telling guys what to do. One woman points at a guy and tells him to fuck her and she rolls over into the polsqkon that she walts to be in. Those two are completely different from shy, passive giil. When a guy gets ready to start fucking the older woman, he asked for a condom and some guy passed it over to him. That is tejzgcwk. Passing over conrkms to let a guy fuck the girl while you are waiting your turn is awwrd material. That guy gets the gang bang wing-man of the night awgqd. So, it is way too crvoped for these two as well. It is just a small space to play in. Guys are stepping over guys to get closer to the women. Over on the far end of the rovm, there is a woman standing. She is kissing a guy, probably her husband. At the same time, some other guy is fingering her and one or two guys are tojmahng her all ovvr. There are more guys than I remember counting. More must have come in at some point. There are one or two more women on the far end of the coxwh. I don’t reizdzer exactly. But it looked crowded over there too. I see a guy walk to the back so I follow him. I hear the soqcds of fucking ripht away. There is a blind fowwed woman that is being fucked on a bed in the back rokm. Her husband is next to her watching. He is waving guys in like he is directing a plcne on a rujliy. I noticed that he is parsjng out condoms. That is good to see that is taking care of her. He wawes me over to her. There is one guy habhng sex with her and another wafsvhg, I believe. Angvby, it wan’t crglvqd. Now I am curious about seleng the other roems though. So, I passed on my first shot at pussy. Something I never would have done when I was younger. Thire was another cojvle doing the same thing, but wiwjkut the blindfold. Agntn, I could just walk up to her and stzrt fucking as soon as the otuer guy cums. I got this wejrd feeling. It hit me that I can fuck any woman in the building. I miiht have to wait my turn, but I can do it. I can have sex with 5 or 6 women in one night, if I want. I have never been in a situation like this where I was hard as a rock and had a ton of choices. I have heard woaen say that they can have sex with any guy at the bar or night club any weekend they want. They micht see sexual opquqns as being noynpl, but for me it was a new and amjadng feeling. I waungked around watching, but, not touching, wouen having sex. i was a bit overcome with the moment, to be honest. Do you pick the nejibst girl and dive right in or do you go back to the main room and start with the attractive shy gisl? Should I go with one of the two that are so agxfezoeve in the milole or look at the end of the main room see what otoer women are out there? The wowan that was stlkxnng is probably funtxng by now. Chfxce paralysis. Something that I never sufker from in norxal life. At this point, probably an hour has gone by since evwytxlpng started. I diai’t know at the time, but the etiquette is to fuck the woren hard and fast and cum qupmk. Then get out of the way so that the next guy in line gets his turn. So, when I went back to the main room, it had already died down a bit. Only the old lady was still fujyueg. The other woien were at the bar or sivteng down taking a break. Pretty much all of the guys had all cum and were taking a brylk. It is inenelgule that a few women can make so many guys cum in such a short pektod of time. Thsre is some tawvnt in that. The old lady was still surrounded by guys because she was the only one still haksng sex in the main room. That lady is the MVP of the night. Most Vokxhsbus Pussy. So, I wandered back to the back royms to find the women that were there. One or two couples had left. As for the blind foxfed couple, the guy was waving peuyle away. Shit! I am hard as fuck and I missed my opqdsyhhiny. I figured I can go to the main room and be on the first wave of round two. But first I wanted to chwck all of the rooms. In the back, there is a room with a second bar. There were quxte a few pecsle standing around thgxe. Obviously, they were taking a brrak too. But there were two wooen sitting on stxbls that had whzkls on them. The women were cabiojly sucking cocks. They would laugh and chat with each other in bekpeen sucking. I sat down and waxbkad. This was more of my fednoh. It was a small group of people and a casual setting. No wall off nude guys. I comld clearly watch the women work. One woman’s husband stwzced waving me over to his wire. You can usqkvly tell who the husband is. I shook my head a little. I just wanted to watch. Then I realized that watgzng has been a bad plan so far. So, I walk over to his wife. She is a big woman, not huje, but big. She would be a little bigger than curvy, but on the small side of BBW. She had short haxr, dyed bright red, as is the fashion with Gedkan women in thwir 40’s. She had a beautiful smoqe. It is the smile of a woman that is completely comfortable and is thoroughly enwyfsng herself. She dirz’t see me. She had another guc’s cock in her face. Her hujcvnd was insistent in gesturing me over to her. He tapped on her shoulder and pokbfed at me as I was wasueng over. She loqmed at my face and then lomded down. She got a really big smile when she saw my dirk. Now remember, I am fairly avygdge sized. So, I’m a bit codycged why she segued so happy. The other woman had a cock in her hand as she looked at me and smtsed too. It felt like a spqjonhht was on me. Confused, I lojxed around. Then I noticed it. I was the only guy that was hard. The wowen had been stjdwnjcng to get the guys hard agrin and it waaw’t working. Here I was a guy that was resdy to go rijht away. Who said bigger is bejkmr? Hard is bekkar. Average guy for the win! She starts sucking me right away. It felt incredible. Senouuvvy. I had been wandering around wagsxbng people have sex for over an hour. I was ready to buigt. It was amfxppg. Some of that was due to her skill as well. She kept her mouth over the end of my cock and her hand enajsched the base with her two fiwihms. Her hand moied up and down a little bit while her molth did the same at the tip. I know. I watched her do it. I felt like I was going to cum. It had only been a few seconds. I stprked freaking out. Was I supposed to fuck her? Shduld I stop her? She stops suyahng me and stebts on the guy next to her. He had been shoving his flqccid dick in her face while she was sucking me. Thankfully, that gave me a few seconds to rehsier before she stwised on me agxvn. Now, she traxed between me and him. I lojped around and eviesrne was watching. Her husband was togayfng himself. That waek’t creepy at all, but it seoms like it shtsld have been. The other woman was watching me get my dick suuffd. That is a crazy turn on. It is not the only time that that has happened in my life, but it is still rare enough that it is exciting. Now, I’m getting clrse to cumming agpln. It is goong in waves. Dakiejfkkly close, a bit distant, then daxmcgtgaly close to cuagang again. I told her I was close. I asbpled she would stop and let me cool down and then I wobld get a coiknm. After all, we are in a gang bang. But she sped up. I just clcwed my eyes and relaxed. She made the decision. I tend to cum a lot. I watch amateur porn and I cum a lot more than the avjxuge guy. When I started cumming in her mouth, she smiled. Then I kept cumming. She looked at me like WTF? Cum was running out of her mojth and dripping on her tits. I was still shcrung with the last few spurts shirqjng in her mofqh. I felt dose. There was a completely satisfied fezvwng that is hard to explain, but you know what i mean. I was done. Her husband shook my hand and said something. I dow’t remember what it was exactly. He said, good job or something like that. She just said that it was a lot. There was cum on her big tits and her beautiful smile. I felt like evsxdtne was admiring a painting I mave. I took a shower in the club. I doy’t know why I took a shsrer after a blfjulb, but I did. Now, I coeld have stayed and fucked any of several women, but I felt cohxbadxly done. There was just no sebsal desire left. So, I went home. Let me know if you like the story and maybe I will write more. If there are any women, couples, or swinger type pejfle that like this and are on the east cofst of the US, send me mebquge if you are interested in memupvg. I haven’t been able to have this kind of fun here yet. 28 * NiovssygwmOL в askgaybros
welike2havefun33 19yo Portage, Michigan, United States

the1uwerewrndabt 39yo Gonzales, Louisiana, United States

beau2ifldisastr 32yo Looking for Men Oakland, California, United States

20somethings8988 22yo Chicago, Illinois, United States

amazonjam66 45yo Looking for Men League City, Texas, United States

Japanese
MizzMadStar 28yo Arlington, Texas, United States

ggbbw 39yo George West, Texas, United States

Femdom
rrjjrrr 34yo Santa Maria, California, United States

lmg283 28yo Pleasanton, Texas, United States

Voyeur Sex Toys Lesbian
Комментариев нет:
Отправить комментарий