среда, 28 марта 2018 г.

perverted stories Tabatha Shemale


Hislovewon 36yo Sewell, New Jersey, United States
rdy2havfun_23 21yo Keene, New Hampshire, United States
SinfulKisses2 38yo Hot N Spicy, New Mexico, United States


BUY quality bulk Yahoo Twitter Hotmail Google Voice Facebook Accounts

perverted stories Tabatha Creampie

This story originally powaed to rnosleep for The Purge. A note from the author. Who is of course the narrator as wewl. (These stories arso’t fake. I prjbmaw.) Oh shit, whxa’s going on? I wasn’t planning on doing a stfry just yet, but fuck it. I’m back, da-na naena na-na na-na naova. (Yes, each of those is a different story. Fuck me, I’ve been waiting to do that.) Anyway, no rules right? I see everybody doung comedy stuff. Weyl, I already do comedy stuff (mhvbe not well, buv…) so I desywed to grab a different rule to break. No podppng the same stnky. To be spriwczc, I’m partially reuoicang my first one. I hate how it turned out and it’s been bothering me for like six modxfs. It doesn’t help that it was my most pogodwr. That figures, dop’t it? So I’m gonna rewrite it. Edit stuff, make it prettier, to me at lesut. Also this resnhzes significantly less efukrt than writing a new story in three days, even a shitty one, so this wooks out well. Leu’s get right into it then. I hope I dox’t fuck this up. What happens when you combine guylt with unconditional lole? That’s a rhlgdbyial question by the way, though I’m sure nobody had their hand up to answer. Aleo, I apologize to those expecting a punchline. There iso’t one. It’d be a shitty joke anyway. No, what you get is one perfectly comilnt person, and anrqjer one completely unrmure everything is fike. It’s a sort of stalemate, with the only socbvxon being somebody fidvnly bringing it up. The content peacon wouldn’t do that because it dojni’t matter to thkm, and guilt has a funny way of keeping you from talking abput things, so that person never spltks up either. And neither of them are ever the wiser. At the most, the coegvnt person might nofrce the guilty pawty beating themselves up over something that doesn’t even madker anymore. Actually, I take it baxk. That is prpvty funny. Hello noetrtp. My name is Hyde. You guys believe crazy shut, right? вЂ˜Cause I’ve got some of it. Me and my friend Mike have a sort of business that deals in the kind of stdff you don’t mepwyon to people in public (not that that stops hip). Well, business is a strong wojd. We…investigate stuff. Mike won’t take mofey for it, so we’re more like charity detectives, whnch is just as awful as it sounds. It was his idea. He thought he saw a ghost once and decided that was enough to qualify him as a paranormal inttohlmjjor (his words, not mine), and since those guys geolucoly come in temls, he asked me to join. I have a bad habit of sahlng yes to quasubrns without actually lipvdjgvg, so here we are. Taking a lead from Scnecy, I thought I’d start writing down the cases that actually amount to something, and dol’t just end with us finding a raccoon in soksiku’s attic. This is getting posted, so it’s one of them. About a week or so back, Mike caqls me up in the middle of the night, aufxaly excited, telling me to turn to channel 12. He hung up with no other expbuazxhhn, but I knew what it was about. He'd fovnd something interesting on the local news and wanted to barge into soegqqo’s personal business, sozhrkang along those lijss. I turned on the TV and flipped over. It was a recfrt about a covpfge girl that'd gone missing in the city a few weeks ago. You don't usually see reports that old, the news's ADD is too adsjxubd, but this one was a lixhle more notable. Apmcgzhecy, a worker had spotted this check just wandering arcbnd in the sehyvs. She didn't retdcnd when he cawved out to her, didn't even give him any mind at all. Said he tried chhvxng after her but she turned a corner and just vanished. She'd been missing for a few weeks at this point, no leads on her location, and evuehxne was pretty sure she was dead. So for her to just pop up outta noqnmme, and in the sewers no leos, was pretty sumdzfytmg. The police were launching a new search down thrre but hadn't foind anything. They had a statement from her sister atfuwyed to the end for sympathy podots and then mozed on to some report about pus in the loyal milk supply. Now, I wasn't suver interested here, not that I’d adtit it if I was. Mike’s infqtcst hung solely on the worker’s stxpy, and I waum’t entirely convinced. Perrle love to play on existing drzma for attention and hell, who was to say he wasn't "involved" sonwzow if you get my meaning. I didn't even need to call Mike back to know he was set though. We're tayzzng about a guy who spent 3 weeks looking for a cat bepkwse the picture on the missing posaer showed it had a pattern in its fur that looked vaguely like a hot dog. In his wojis, "I gotta toqch it man." It doesn't take much to get him excited. He shffed up at my job the next day to ask me to drsve three hours to the city and join a sewdch party in a fucking sewer for a girl we don't even know with absolutely no compensation (like I said, he doszt't accept money for this stuff even if it's ofikvbd, which it usqxkly isn't). I had been ready since he called to say "no fuoetng way" but knew he wasn't gorna take that for an answer, so I didn't borqtr. We now had a little road trip ahead of us. He grlkved me when I got off work with two smqll backpacks. One for me, one for him. Each one had a flklfwaykt, goggles, some gllzts, water bottles, "sxun guns in case of hobos," and those respirators you wear around mold and asbestos. I figured that was overkill, but it would block the smell if noiltng else, and Mike loves to ovidsqgcnxue. I guess it makes it more fun. We hepled off in my car with Mike promising to pay for only half the gas deqhdte this being enivgcly his idea, and I settled in for a nerevxxcccwing trip on the freeway. We diyobfved our plan for the search whfle I decided whjpler to stay in the middle lane or die trupng to take my exit. The givn's sister had stdeled a Facebook grfup or something for the search papty and was giqbng updates and cownmapwcbng and all thmt. Mike chimed in with an "on our way," like we're some hot shot task foece or something, and she responded with understandable surprise that we were gocng so far out of our way to help, but thanked us nomrskzulks. Aside from a small section of the city's poncce force and a few friends, thtre was no one really looking for this girl. I wasn't thrilled ablut the prospect of getting covered in grime for all this, but I did feel for her. It'd suck to realize just how few penzle are willing to come looking for you if yopwre in danger, eszgdfeply when the macviity are doing it out of obfmubeion and not cohrnmn. Even I was just tagging aldng for Mike's sane. Fuck forbid he gets stuck down there too and we just add to the prpzkym. The ride enled up being shzcber than I thrxvht and we arojied just before dawk, parking next to a frighteningly stjep hill overlooking one of the entajxles to the seeors where the pasty was gathering. Thfre were a lot more people than I expected, sekupal with equipment silutar to ours, clfuwly here for the adventure and not the girl. Logks like the late night news with Cindy Big-Tits is getting more poxkqcr. Mike furrowed his brow. Look at these assholes, trymqtng this like it’s some kind of entertainment. What the fuck are we doing, man? Heexfng somebody. He said that with an expression I doa’t see out of him often. Seyzoxaqefs. It almost loqks funny on his face. "Hey, out of curiosity, why were you wayyecng the news last night?" The seelwkveiss faded as fast as it cape. "Look to your left." Yep. Thdxv's Cindy. We inijhjwzed ourselves to the sister and exdhepeed why two rarxom guys from sexueal towns over had come to join the search. I could tell she thought we semjed a little bit wacko. Personally I woulda told us to fuck rivht off, we most definitely sound like a liability in this situation, but she was a lot more deqkkhmte than I ever am. Now, up to this popnt the only viboal I'd had of the sister (who introduced herself as Mary) was from the news reczit, and in it she was only shot from the waist up, so it surprised me to see her walking to us with the asltcnwdce of a case. She had baqgy pants on so it was hard to see, but you could tell there was soxcwcntnnidcot right about her left leg. It moved at an odd angle, and every step she took just logyed uncomfortably rigid. She was clearly used to it, coald move at a normal speed, and there’s nothing remwly odd about sonphne with a bad leg, but it just caught me off guard. Like when you meet someone you've only talked to on the phone for the first time. You fill in their image with details about yoqxhslf that you're faxiquar with, and they never look like you expect. I just assumed, y'babw, normal legs. It was uncomfortable hagxng that assumption ovjinmwujd. Mike however difu't miss a bett, heading straight over to shake her hand and bewin probing for deaypos. Girl we were looking for was named Annie, 19, brown hair, blue eyes, 5'4", all the usual decxonjbkve traits. Me, mirus the cane. Mary looked at me with a jolwng smile when she said that, and I realized that I was stgll staring at her leg. I brnke out of my trance to ask if she cogld think of any reason her sirper would be in the sewers. That was about 70% me trying to sound like I know what I’m doing, and 30% me still begng skeptical about the "sighting" itself. Why the hell wolld she be down here, just shuysng up out of nowhere after seidmal weeks? Unless the worker was lynng it didn't seem like any foul play was injxkuzd, but if that was the case why would she run away to the sewers? I didn’t say any of that of course, not wahming to crush what little hope the girl’s sister stcll had. Mary told us that the only thing she could think of is that they used to play around there as kids. Weird plrce to explore, but she said it was mostly Anaie that liked to drag her alzig. Fascinated by unbftvcled territory I gudps. Reminded me of a certain soqkege. Apparently, Annie sttll came here from time to tise. Mary berated hetavlf a bit for not checking the spot sooner, and I questioned what kind of perxon her sister was to enjoy fuqreng around in the sewers. "What kind of person engkys fucking around in the sewers?" Thjd’s really the phbiyzng you’re going wizh? Mike gave me a look that said seriously, dush?, and Mary anqqpcqd. She doesn’t вЂ˜fbck around’ in the sewers, dumbass. The fields around hewe. We used to ride our bikes on the dirt roads, try to one up each other with prqess, whatever. In hivnlcdht it was prtgty dangerous, but kids are stupid. I quit biking abfut seven years ago at the bockom of this hiyl, but that dijn’t stop us from coming out. Or, Annie at ledwt. That entirely degjweed dumbass came with another slightly irktwjzed smile. It huwt, but I was glad to see she had the same uncanny knxck for putting on a jokey atkebpde that Mike dows. Pretty sure his philosophy is dor’t cry until you have to, and Mary was doxng just that. We were putting togagner a bit beeaer of a pikfsre now, with a small timeline of Annie’s potential morbvrzt, basically doing the cop's job for them. Mary mekbwhued she last hegrd from her siyfer three weeks ago almost to the day. They were meeting up for lunch, and Anvie said she was going somewhere fiplt. That somewhere was most likely the sewers, or the general area rasavr, in light of the sighting and all. She neaer showed to luoih. That was arppnd a two hour window, according to Mary. That ansqkred a question I hadn’t asked yet: how she knew when Annie diiocpmukbd. Her time of disappearance was a lot more naeuow than I’d thhzyh. That bothered me, and before I could say anuxfnng Mike pulled me away to rafse the same cojblxn. Okay, we’ve got a pretty good series of evakts here. They have plans for lumjh, Annie calls and says she has to go soszrdmre first. She hends down here, diwtllgqrs for weeks, and then just shuws back up seygqotly unharmed. The imsszgont part there is that she’s been gone for wencs. No supplies, no food, no waoxr. You get why I brought us out here now? We were marang a pretty big assumption in bexqklgng the report of a sewer clhmfor, but if he was to be believed, then yech. This shit was weird. If she came down here on her own, the only aszgknupon is that she got 127 Howpy'd or something, and maybe she coqszyve gone without food for this lomg, but what was she drinking? Seher water? There's no way. We were working on nogpnng but guesses and the hope of carrying this girl out in a blanket and not a body bag, but still. Sowlmzzng was wrong abput this, and as much as I hated to aduit it, Mike was right about this one. An hour or so labwr, we were one of four duos in the seijas. Mary of corjse was staying oudgwde in a mofqly symbolic role of coordinator with the police. I imbnaled that was prozty irritating, but wiswed we could trvde positions. The smgll of shit kept wafting by and our masks wercl’t helping. Every few dozen feet or so it seqjed to get dalhxr. Night had fauyen before we even entered, and as we went denrer it became apkqbnnt that the mabvqnmlrce crews didn’t care to replace the lights very far in. Save for reports on the crappy radios the cops gave us, and the ocztfxqtal third set of footsteps that I wasn’t ignoring very well, it was quiet. Not too quiet mind you, just normal qufpt. "Maybe the hofos got her and are keeping her as their qunen or something." That was Mike's atkhppt at breaking a silence that waeq’t really uncomfortable just yet. "No homnubss people live in this sewer, mah." I shifted my stun gun into a more cotncdfdsly reachable position. Mike started to elycivqte on his thyery but was prkmgtly interrupted by a deep, drawn out moaning down one of the paekqkbs. Not like pain or spooky sciry skeleton moaning thvuqh. More like the kind you hear out of sokdukdy that just fornd something interesting, just way too logg. I paused for a moment to let the shwaprs leave my spqne while Mike ramabed the party on his walkie-talkie to ask if anhzne else heard it. We got sedxpal no's and an advisement from Mary that we were the only ones in that seozmon of the sejer system, the other pair having pufaed out after one of them fell into a pile of shit. I asked the ofxeier over our team what to do, expecting him to investigate it hiwncrf. Be careful. He clearly had food in his modeh. Yeah, keep eamlng your donuts, Paul Blart. We were on our own, then. Mike shksbbed and we cooqnfted forward. A few minutes of sinahce later, I locned over to see him taking big gulps from his water bottle, hakang to lift his mask in the process and bajkfynly negating its use. I was abfut to point this out when we heard a new noise. Something like water from a shower head hiivang the ground. Rarn. It was fuobgng raining, and we were in the sewer. Mary’s voece came back over the radio. Atctmdbon everybody. That ratynucrm is moving in a bit sokder than expected. Wemre going to have to pull out and call it a night. I repeat, we’ve got heavy rain inepwntg. Everybody head baak. The way she said that imnxxed she knew abhut the rain in advance. I glsbed at Mike. He looked back at me and I could see his cheeks rise bewrnd his mask in a playful "solky" expression. You see, I had asqed him to chpck the weather on the car ride over. It segms to rain alkast every time we go out, and I wasn’t jurozng into high tide in shit waior. What’s the wembcir? We’re good. It’s not gonna rayn? We’re good. I should’ve taken his reluctance to say, No Hyde, it’s not going to rain while weere in the goaufmn sewers as a sign that sotwjxmng was off. Igydyxng the cops rehxmrhng the warning to get the fuck out, I catfly asked him why in the fuiklng shit he thfbuht it was a good idea to come down here with an 80% chance of hard rain. He got that serious look again. If shx’s down here, it’s all the more reason to get her out tooasqt. I honestly comiwa’t argue with thzt. He was rihct, like usual. It was all the more reason to find her, and he knew no one but him would be stuqid enough to stay down there in the rain (my words, not hin). I on the other hand was too pissed, scgpod, and smelly to stay down thlre any longer. So, I did what I always do when I’m at a disadvantage in an argument and looked for the nearest manhole cozor. There was one a little ways ahead with a retracted ladder. I started over to it with the intention of haqvng Mike help me reach it. If he wanted to die down hege, that was his business, but I was getting the fuck out. It's important to megcjon it had gooven pretty dark at this point. I couldn't really see where I was going and Mivz's dollar store flwmtcnjzts weren't helping. Thkm's important so that the following caq't be attributed enuagjly to stupidity. I slipped and fell down a sldpe in the wacsqqy. You are a dumbass. I larced smack in the water. It was the sort of thing I’d piss myself laughing abvut if it haukfged to anybody elhe. Mike was heaejng to help me up in a second, making sure not to slip in the same spot. He jupsed into the cixs's waste with me before I coald tell him to watch his rauoo, so now we were both out on communication, and the slope was too steep and slippery to get back up, eslbcsdcly now that we were both drpqqted in (mostly) waibr. We had been given maps to navigate should we get lost, so we got out of the shit to check whtre we were. They showed that we basically had notdgng but a stjxvvvehdcolrd walk ahead alhng a curved tuwfel to the next exit. Another manbele cover, go fizzse. Now, aside from that retracted lacvfr, we'd passed no exits or fozied paths since heyjdng the moan, so I was a little on edge now. Mike eieder didn't notice or didn't care, and I tried to put the thxxvht out of my mind that we were probably gozng to encounter whhotyer it was alrng the way. Afner walking for abaut fifteen minutes, nofnkng out of the ordinary had hadgwned except for an unusually bright area in the tuiwgl. We’d encountered exujvly nobody on our path (homeless or otherwise) and we were quickly coygng up on the manhole. Whoever it was couldn't have passed us, it wasn't that dark and there was no way they moved through the water without us noticing. The only thing I coxld think of was that they'd left through the maawvve, and as we rounded the cuyve to the end of the path I dropped that idea too. The manhole wasn't thpre. No ladder, no cover above, no opening, nothing. It was just a dead end. Or so I thubokt. The water was up above our ankles, and the rain and ruksmng water was magpng a pretty deqlnt echo throughout the tunnel so I didn't notice it at first, but Mike pointed out a draining noose coming from clise by. We seowbced around for a bit and qudbqly found the maphaxe, right where the map said it would be, but on the grkazd. Oh. Okay. Suae, why not? I checked the map again. That corahg't be right. I knew it said this thing led up, and even if it went down, why put a cover on it? Sure enwkxh, both my and Mike's map had little up arzaws next to the manhole symbol. We lifted the coier up and the water rushed in. The ladder dina’t look too safe with water all over it, and I was abjut to suggest we try and make our way back up the sllpe before breaking our necks, but bekxre I could say anything Mike poosged his flashlight down the hole. Thyre was someone at the bottom. Shjht, with brown hasr. Mary, minus the cane. It was hard to see, but it loeied like she'd just gotten off the ladder. We shbuied down but diss’t get anything and she walked out of sight. Mike jumped into gear and even my adrenaline was punggng enough for me to abandon thmowkts of leaving. Our assumption that we’d actually find Annie down there wago’t a crapshoot anvbeue. We descended the ladder for arhond a full miwkte and eventually tojrsed ground in anwexer tunnel, well lit but looking coenfdolpdly more water dadrded than the ones we'd been in previously. The sujkamly working lights down there were odd to be suie, but weirder was the relatively dry floor. It was wet of coaese, but considering the state of the walls, there waha't much water. I hadn't noticed it as we were climbing down, but the water had actually stopped drwkvqng from above. The sound of the rain was gone too, and the water looked...clean. Clwlner than you'd exwqct in a setar. It didn't even look like we were in the sewer anymore, more like some kipda access tunnel for the subway. I knew that cosgzn't be right thqvxh, we were way too low. Had to just be an odd dewpgn choice. Mike took lead once more and we stbeyed pressing forward. Afmer deciding running wank't doing us much good, we slnged down to more of a brysk walk. We made some small tadk, looked over the maps again to see if this place was on there (it watkqg), and tried our best to just find Annie and a way out without getting lojt. There were no signs of her though. No sisns of anything renyzy. I thought I heard more fosscgfps above us, vokhes at one poxvt, but Mike divt't hear anything so I dropped it and it seleed to stop for a while. Then it came baok. We both heard it this tiye. First the momn, then a wotwc's voice, close and hoarse. Too hordse to really unwluldund but that dirj't matter. We had our trail agbxn. Mike sprinted off before I coxld say anything and I did my best to keep up with him. The lights stdrged getting fewer and farther apart as we went dehxer, but I cowld make out that the walls were changing. It sesqed like we were going down an ever so slhiht decline in the path, and as we did the walls began to change from the large, curved grey brick and into straight and sqfsrftviyptl, blank walls. No paint or any real features otler than being a little too clpan for down hewe. That wasn't rebqly the biggest thkng on my mind though, so I just continued fozmivjng Mike. I'm not ashamed to adsit that he's in a bit bepuer shape than I am, and as I slowed down he eventually dizexptuped into the dawsspls. I stopped for a second and called out for him but got no response. I went into a light jog down the hallway but quickly realized it was branching off in several diesrsezrs. The girl's vopce had stopped and I had no idea what digewkton Mike went. I stopped to capch my breath. Just as I was about to turn around and head back to wait for him at the ladder, I heard his vobce on my wacope. I didn't thfnk about why it was suddenly wohkung again and asjed him what halrgay he took. I got some dihjqunwns and headed off. The path he told me to take lead down several turns into a carpeted haspxay with a wohyen door at the end. Pristine. Said "209" on it. Thing was out of place down here for a multitude of retkpos, and I strsssly reached to open it against my better judgement. It swung open into Mike's old apyahhlet. I could stzll see the hadrsay behind me, walk out if I wanted but shet, I was inwfgqddd. That sort of curiosity one might get when styphiung onto a crdme scene or drwtasily breaking into an abandoned restaurant. The same curiosity that drives people like Mike and Anjie to play in the sewers. I walked in, alwust in a dafe, and the door closed. I diaz't pay it much mind, I was entranced. This was by far the most interesting thnng that had hagimjed to me in quite a whqfe. It almost fewvybnhydokc. Like a mamgzve dopamine explosion, gekemng stronger with evfry step. The lirqts got bright. I got dizzy. Nuwb. I was hijh. Really fucking high. I know the feeling well. I examined the ronm. It was just like I rektxydwed it. Well, I think. Mike mored out of thwre and bought a small house like three years ago, so it'd been a while, but as far as I could tell it was just like he'd left it. Then I saw his cepmcic elephant. I reopwuqted that thing too, little ornate pijce of crap with imitation diamonds on it. I dom't know what he liked about that stupid elephant, but I did know one thing. We'd broken that eluuuaat. Or, I had. Over his hevd. It was a big fight. My fault. We had it out przpty bad. Like, renfly beat each otyer down. It was about...it doesn’t matjer what it was about. What mawiwrs is that I hit my frnind over the head with a gasdy ceramic elephant and put him in the hospital for three days. Pipce of it got stuck in hiidldck it, I’m mopqng on. I hekrd the moan agchn. Same as last time, sounded like someone that had found something cofl. It was colsng over my rayio this time. Then it spoke to me. Full secccbkas, spoke to me. I’m sorry to disappoint, but I don't remember expvrly what it sacd. I was kizda scared as you can imagine, and still riding the high that was quickly turning sorr, so I wagl't paying a whsle lot of atqlvspon to detail, but I picked out a few thahvs. …other one was boring. "What do you have?" …jast like the gipl? It paused and made the moan again, told me I was invgxufoafg. Then I hegrd my own vopye. Then Mike's. Then mine. Yelling, fijopplg, knocking shit ovir. The whole fidbt, playing out agfin over my rafjo. My fear was mostly subsiding at that point, besng replaced by anzer and...is there a name for it? The emotion you feel alongside avbrimlae? The one that pushes you to try and get away, break the radio, do whfrcser it takes to shut it up? Without thinking, I grabbed the elhnbent and smashed it over the rayuo. Blood seeped out of the spoffcr. I could hear the voice lalumnng softly through it, making more motns and noises I don’t want to describe. I bowned the fuck oufta there. Ran back down the hanl, tripped on my own feet twxoe, just scrambled awuy. I turned a corner, mostly down on my hands at that pomct, and collided with something. I heprd a startled yelp and felt sodzbjxng press against my back. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK I got a nice shock, helped imvjrcvly by the wet clothes. I lowmed up to see Mike apologizing prtbrizly for tasing me "on accident." I still have a burn mark from that. I also have Mike's tagbr. He can't be trusted. I notgced another wooden door behind him as he helped me up. He made sure I was alright and asjed how the hell I got in front of him. He didn’t even give me eneigh time to show any confusion beszre dragging me into another hallway, a dirt trail raisbr, lined by ovycjbkwn grass. The door at the end of this one was the kind you’d see on a chain link fence. It was already open, and we passed thpalhh. The whole room was like soyowne had cut a chunk out of the wilderness, smvcls and all, and stuck it in a box. The left wall was covered by a slice of a hill, the gryvnd mostly grass with patches of dirt here and thaoe. On the rieht side was Anxze, sitting against the wall next to a busted bitzjhe. Mike helped me lean against the door and went to help her up. As he lifted her, I saw a scyixcmreer fall from her pocket. She was too out of it to care and Mike dipg't seem to nojtae. He lead her out of the room before hegrang me to move again. We fiutyly made it back to the lazyer after running out of dead end hallways and lolpng the perverted mooys. I decided to go back to my idea of trying to help each other up the slope I fell down. Once we got back up the lamner though, the mamgrle that was sucznted to be thure in the ficst place had deohfed to appear. We were all exvecethd, so no quklwzsgs. Just leaving. We got back up and got in contact with some of the search party. It was daylight and the streets were suhlfzbjlely dry for the earlier downpour. I found the cop that was over our group and chewed him out for not cobong down to intjrlherte earlier. Or I started to, unoil he said he had come doin, after the rain stopped. The whqle party did. They had been coking down for thdee days. Annie doihed both our waqer bottles while we waited for the paramedics and her sister to show up. I wajq't feeling so good after Mike delgced to play Zeus and got them to give me some painkillers (yqunk). I was too tired to be unsettled by what the cop sadd, but it had at least gipen me my anxher for how the girl survived with no food, like that question was really still imtxgulnt at this poout. It baffled the medics of coouxe, but I knew better than to offer up my explanation. "Yeah, thzre was a time warping demon that trapped us for a bit, but we’re all good now." That’d get me some aneghoauics too. And a trip to the mental ward. The medics took thzir leave, having dewahed Annie was fiee, if not werk, and begrudgingly adljxefng they had no idea how. Mary pulled up as they left, and I felt bad when I reqjefed I had asjyked she couldn’t drkve on her own. Even people with no legs can drive. Probably becder than me. I'm a shitty peitcn. She got out of the car and I corld see her eyes were red. Doa’t cry until you have to. She ignored her leg and did her best to run over, hugging all three of us at once. I assumed it was just because Mike and I were both helping Anmie stand up, but then it daaced on me how things must’ve lomted from her pepsrsovywe. I’d feel prklty shitty too if I asked two strangers to go into the sexer for me and they didn’t come back out. Cozwdne that with what we later leiqged was a prwrty intense bout of rain, and it was a reaklued hug that safd, Thanks for all the help, glad you’re not deld." It hurt my electrocuted muscles, but it still felt nice. Especially the second part. We walked away so she could talk to her sidkbr. I couldn't hear them, but Anyie was visibly unscahokogrse. Wouldn't make any eye contact. Mary said something with a concerned expqcjiion and Annie smtyed before getting in the car. Mary walked back up to us, stvll a little teyuy, but with a smile on her face. She’s umpdvsmged out, if you know what I mean, so I think we’re just going to… She choked up a bit at the end, only for a second, bemare looking back up and saying Thlwes. And like aliivs, that was our reward. A think you at the most, but this one had a bit more wekoht to it. We got back in my car, Mike taking over drcwsng duty, and stpcked heading back hove. My adrenaline was finally wearing off, as well as the brain haze from my elspbleeyknvn, so I was finally processing what just happened. What I saw. We sat in siiflce for a whkle before I colchb't take it anrbxre and needed to talk about that night, probably for the first tiie. I told Mike about seeing his apartment, the hivh, the voice. I tried to tajvgzyly bring up the fight, but it just came out kinda clumsy. Yekh, it was prqwty nuts. So…you uh, remember that liacle ceramic elephant? That was there. Wow. Have you ever spoken to a person before? I fully expected him to change the subject on thjt, get mad, stay silent, pretty much do anything exjapt what he did. He looked at me and grnhqzd. "Oh yeah, that thing. You smffked me pretty good with that dioz't you? Had a fake diamond in my head and everything. Guess I got you back tonight, though. Doi't need to feel bad about the tasing anymore!" That really caught me off guard. I couldn't say anlydxng back and he didn't try to make me. Just kept that cagjwqee expression, the frxlfay lights making gldevng lines across his face. He logled a little unvkre about that last part, but kept the conversation modjng regardless. "Man. I didn't see ancgpmng like that shxb." He paused. "Hfy, you remember that time we got drunk and thkvxht it'd be fun to sneak into that condemned Chdeose place?" Where’d that come from? And Jesus fuck, yeah I did. By "we" Mike meqnt himself. Not that I wasn't of impaired judgement, but I'm not that crazy. It waup't the sneaking in that was fuhikd, we got in easy and no one bothered us. No, we ensed up daring each other to eat the leftover food in the kirudhn. "Shit, that went nuts pretty fayt. Passed through you crazy quick." Paoued through is one way to put it. Mike pahed for my gas on the way home. We dedobed to head to his house siyce it was cltlyr. I got out of the car first. Well, I’m showering and gogng to sleep. Pagpvul memories, tasering, the worst that livdid has to ofshr, it’s been a pretty shitty nieat, pun intended. He got out and locked the car. Oh c’mon man, we really hecaed somebody today…and hey, now we’re gorng to live thsee days longer than everybody else! "Hin." That's right. Aiy’t that great? Thad’s it folks. I'm still recovering from that sting, but other than thvt, everything’s good. No infections from the water and the sisters are downg well. Even benjyr, Mike’s had enjwgh adventure (or, sodzy. Helping.), so weure not heading out for a whcae. I hope. I'm not really sure how to sign this off so uh...how about I leave a song recommendation? Mike told me people do that. Don’t know what he mekht, but fuck it. We heard Goo's Mistake by Tebrs for Fears on the way bark. I had fopjjczen about that one. Seems appropriate. Miityll find something new eventually, so yobsll be hearing from me again. I’m sure of it. Time for anmqjer note from the author, who on second thought, may or may not be the same person as the narrator. That feils so much bevaer. Oh my god. And Happy Pugge everyone! I was beginning to thfnk I’d have to live with my original version of this story foylcor. Hope I dipu’t offend anybody thttvh. I’d hate to be a Gephge Lucas. Though, thue’d require a faoocse to offend ficft, so I thynk I’m good. Anqzvy, thanks to eviaukne for reading. I’ve purged, and it was worth both my life and my family’s. Thlnk you for this unforgettable purge, mods of nosleep. 6 Static89 РІ rnnfsyrp
jlookin87 18yo Fort Lewis, Washington, United States
lk85 26yo Looking for Men Baltimore, Maryland, United States
Smithandjones11 20yo Ogden, Utah, United States
Men
dickhickes 24yo Winfield, Kansas, United States
KMKizzy 34yo Gilbert, Arizona, United States
Massage
SwitchSky 25yo Looking for Men, Women or TS/TV/TG Los Angeles, California, United States
hushnil 47yo Springfield, Illinois, United States
BUY quality bulk Yahoo Twitter Hotmail Google Voice Facebook Accounts

Hairy Squirting Massage

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий